Sudoku Zenkai is a game for anyone from beginning to advanced players.
It brings a new dimension to sudoku - you can solve puzzles with your friends, wherever they are!
You can start a new puzzle with a friend or call on one to help if you get stuck.
Sudoku Zenkai is a game for beginners and advanced Sudoku players.
It lets you play cooperatively with your friends! You can start a new puzzle with a friend or simply ask one to help you on that tricky one - two heads are better than one!
Train your brain, logic and perception skills with Sudoku Zenkai puzzles in six different difficulties. Start with easier difficulties to exercise your logical thinking and memory, or just jump into the deep end to give your mind a real workout.
Sudoku Zenkai also features different themes to help you enter your puzzle zen.
Tired of numbers? With Emblems you can spice up any Sudoku puzzle with letters, elements, kanji, and more!
This game has its own high-quality puzzle generator (no internet required) - you can endlessly enjoy fresh puzzles and compete with friends for the best time.
With Sudoku Zenkai, you won’t be looking for a paper puzzle ever again!
- Six difficulty levels: From Trainee to Zenkai, you will be able to find a puzzle that matches your skill level.
- Co-op Mode: Invite a friend to help you solve the puzzle!
- High-quality puzzle generator: There will be always fresh and unique puzzles available.
- A Theme for all: Pick the theme that best suits your style.
- Emblems: Tired of numbers? Try a new set of symbols!
- Pencil Mode: Make automatically updated annotations!
- Error Highlighting helps you spot any mistakes.
- Hints to help you get past any hurdle.
- Last Valid Board: no need to restart when you find yourself in a bind!
- Achievements and Leaderboards: Compare yourself to everyone else!
- Cross-Platform: Available on Smartphones, Tablets, and PC.
- Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Polish.
Two of our developers are crazy Sudoku players, and they usually play on the same phone while commuting. While solving a Sudoku they would usually fight with each other for reasons such as; phone position; absurd amounts of annotations; screen brightness etc. Also after awhile the challenge stop due to the lack of higher difficulty puzzles on the app that they were using.
For these reasons, they decided that they had to create a game that would play the same puzzles cooperatively on mobile devices, and since they owned different phones with different operating systems, they would need to make the game available on multiple platforms and it needed to allow cross platform gameplay. When searching the App Store for "sudoku" you will find more than 3,000 results of games with the same characteristics but none of which features cooperative gameplay.
Nowadays, more and more people play this style of puzzles and this one has already become obligatory in any newspaper. Gamers that play Sudoku or other related games (e.g Crosswords) are creatures of habit, once they get hooked they rarely miss their chance of solving a puzzle. They love to search and interact with other players in order to discuss and discover techniques on how to solve the puzzles.
The premise was simple, to create a Sudoku game that integrated all the usual features on this type of game but allowed any player to cooperatively solve a puzzle with a friend, or if he was stuck, to ask a friend for help on solving the puzzle. Finally the game needed to support any Operating System and any device and allow its players to play together no matter where they were in the world.
Following the motivation and need of the developers, Sudoku Zenkai was born, a game available on Android, iOS, Windows 10, Steam and iitch.io that allows any Sudoku player to play online puzzles with their friends, disregarding the device, platform and location.
Sudoku Zenkai Mobile Trailer YouTube
Sudoku Zenkai Steam Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- Release announcement
- All Announcements and newas are posted on our Patreon on patreon.com.
- ImaginationOverflow is a team of people that comes together in order to make apps or games. Technically our team consists of two full time developers, but for every project we usually invite other developers, graphical and audio designers to help us make our apps and games. ImaginationOverflow started publishing apps in 2011 and games in 2016.
- More information
- More information on ImaginationOverflow, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Sudoku Zenkai Credits
- Ana Correia
- Diogo Cardoso
- Eric T
- Patron Producer
- Tom Trocity
- Patron Producer
- Andre Correia
- Beta Tester
- Harold Monroe
- Beta Tester
- Ricardo Nunes
- Beta Tester